Thursday, February 7, 2013

The joy that flowssssss....



Well the snow came, it fell, it was beautiful and now it's melting. My kids LOVE the snow and so do I. I am originally from Delaware, where it snows and the whole state closes down for flurries so of course when I moved to Ohio I was super excited about the thought of mountains of snow.I have to admit  I get all giddy when it's snowing and look out the window a bazillion times, make hot cocoa and snuggle with my little people, it is the BEST! And one of my favorite memories when I was a kid was eating "Snow Cream" so I always make it with my kids every year...so if you are looking for a recipe here it is:
Levi & Nyah Making "Snow Cream"

             1 Big bowl
             1/2 Cup Sugar
             1 Cup Milk
             1 tsp. Vanilla 

Mix together until "sherberty" and Enjoy! :)It's fool proof even I can make it
   
  Here is my crew making a snow "Kid" and having a snow ball fight, ahhhhhhhh the snow, it is the Best!

 It was that perfect crunchy snow the kind you just wanna scrunch around in all day!

And in case you need a laugh here's the one and only Jada Bay She could not stop laughing at her sister playing with daddy! I love her!
   "A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. "   Proverbs 17:22 
                     Hope that gave ya a little joy today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment