Friday, January 25, 2013

Those TWO words.........







It's the Scream heard around the world.....it can send chills down your spine, make your eyes water, sometimes even make you laugh hysterically, we've all heard it and today while trying to start this blog for family across the way to read how crazy my kids and life are I heard it from my little man.....

"LOOOK MOM!" ---Levi Screams

Now at that moment when your 2 1/2 year old son screams that;  you do one of two things.... cringe and slowly creep to see what He has possibly done ...or you RUN away!

Today I cringed and looked to see him pants pulled down floor wet, peeing  on his 5 month old baby sister Jada..... and I did what any mother would do in that situation I  laughed hysterically.

Just another day in the life of a mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment